Sunday, April 17, 2005

I'm Alive

Well, the title about sums it up. It has been forever since I've posted and it's because 1) I don't have the time right now (only 2 weeks of classes left, then finals) and 2) I have nothing to post lately except complaints and I have been doing WAY too much of that lately.

Just a quick update, though, consisting of tidbits both useful and useless in nature:
  • April 7th was Mike's 27th Birthday. :) Aww...I love him
  • I have been sick all of this week
  • My mom sent me the recipe to brown sugar muffins a few days ago which really made my day...yum! (I used to beg her to make them for me when I was a kid)
  • My internship is winding down, that's a big old "woohoo!"
  • I'm picking a new internship for next year (if I come back next year. currently leaning towards a yes on that one)
  • My glasses have been ready since, oh, sometime last week? Anyone wanna run to LensCrafters and pick them up for me? I kinda don't ever wanna go back there...this is the second time I had them redo my lenses!

Alright, well, wasn't that exciting folks? So once again, in the words of Jackson Browne "I'm Alive."

Happy Trails...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home