Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Today's excitement is...

Mike got in a car accident! I was woken up at 8:54 this morning from an Emergency Room phone call. Luckily he is ok, minus a big red bump on his forehead and a slightly banged up knee. I don't know all of the specifics about the crash...something about a car plowing into his rear passenger door. Unfortunately, Mike was at fault. In the early morning sun he couldn't see what color the stoplight was on. Turns out it was red :/

Bad news is he took the Jeep today instead of my crummy minivan. Either way we're still down a car for a few days. I guess we'll be renting one soon. Everything is such a headache, though. Because the Jeep is a lease, it needs to go to the dealership. It's a big ol' pain in the booty moving the car from the place the tow truck took it to the dealership. Plus, we need to get the rental from the dealership too, as far as I know at least. Blah.

Anyway, I am just happy he's alright. Besides, I like taking care of my baby :)

Happy Trails...

ps...Tina, sorry I went back to the small font, but the larger font broke up in places. Did you notice that whole lines went missing unless you highlighted them? Maybe you can offer some advice on that one, I don't know...

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I know, poor guy. The last thing you want is a wake-up call from a hospital, right?? He's doing well, though. Head hurts a bit, but the pain meds help some.

As for font once again, I tried bolding the smaller font at least. Maybe that can be our happy medium for now?

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home