Friday, June 02, 2006

Bobble "Pink"

So I finished piecing together the sweater I've been working on. Check it out y'all:

And closer up:


And the back:


And lastly, the cool buttons:


You can't tell from the picture because the colors are all distorted to show the detail, but they're mother of pearl and the pink design is much more subtle.

Anyway, enjoy! I'll get the other knitted item posted in a day or two.

Oh, and PS...Comments greatly appreciated because I haven't decided if I like it that much or not. It feels kinda bulky on. So please share if you think it's a keeper or not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

WOW!!! I love it! It looks really good on you, and it looks really well made!! I've been thinking about trying this one... (NO! Must finish something already on the needles... )

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home