Monday, February 27, 2006

No title for y'all, sorry. Too tired (and I don't really care enough) right now to think of one. I just figured it's been a while since I've updated and I've got...oh, 45 minutes to kill before class so I might as well write a few words.

First off, before I go on to anything else, I want to apologize to Bekki. She's probably reading this right now thinking, "why?". I'm sorry I never answered your IM in time the last time. Well, the last couple of times. I haven't actually been near my computer when they've come in and it doesn't make a sound when I receive an IM. So anyway, I wanted to weigh in on your last one, though. About a quick easy treat? I would recommend Muddy Buddies! Yum! They're extremely quick and easy and I've yet to meet someone who doesn't like them. :) I hope your fudge went over well, though, and that you were able to get some decent advice from someone else. If you wanted to do something else nice for your guy coming home from a long day, I would recommend any of the following:
  • Making dinner (if he hasn't eaten yet)
  • Tidying up (if your apartment is often in disarray, like mine)
  • Having a movie ready to go to cuddle and watch it together

Any of that help? I hope I didn't embarass you by blogging an answer to you... If so, I guess I apologize again and if you just tell me I'll take it out of the post.

So other than that, let's see...I'm actually not feeling all that swell at the moment. I want to type this because it's been a while, but I've got a bad headache and I'm feeling all overheated and kinda fevery. Yuck. What I really want to do right now is either go home or at least go outside in the cold and cool down. It's a little hard to concentrate on much else right now. Ugh... Oh well, I'm going to try and ignore it for a bit and go on...

I've been working on a baby quilt for Fadi (my yet-to-be-born nephew). It's almost finished except for the binding. I'm going to have to hand sew it, though, because I can't get the tension right on my machine. I really should take a class on it... I can do your basics, but much beyond that I'm pretty clueless. I want to keep the quilt, though, when I'm done. Haha. So does Mike. I hope you like it when you see it, Lucy.

Ok...forget this, I need to go. I'll write more later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey. I hope you feel better by friday!! :/ Try not to overwork yourself...
~Laura

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. The fudge went over great, thanks! And don't worry about not writing back or posting your return advice in your blog. Your awesome! Hope you feel better soon...

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home