Monday, January 23, 2006

Should I be sharing this?

Hmm...so apparently I have a new dream boy... This one is almost stranger than the last one, though, if you might recall it was Ashton Kutcher. This time, it's Jon Heder, more well-known to everyone as Napoleon Dynamite. It wasn't him as Napoleon in my dream, though. It was in fact Jon Heder. More like this. So anyway, we were hanging out somewhere outside. We were at a party or some other event and we were kind of escaping to be alone. Ooh, how risque, I know. Haha. We left on his motorcycle I think. Actually, I think before we left we'd been flirting, but seeing that he's an actor I decided to ask his twin brother who was also there if Jon was still a "good guy." Like, had his success/fame gone to his head. His brother said something about how he was enjoying the attention he'd been getting from girls because of it, but other than that it hadn't changed him. That's when I decided to head off with him. I don't remember a whole lot about anything afterwards. I don't think there was much after that actually. I think I woke up. Interesting to note, though, is that I only know about the twin brother because Jon had been Punk'd by him. The thing about that is that my dream boys are connected...first Ashton, then one of his Punk'd victims. Coincidence? I think not! :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. Im sorry you had a dream about that guy...in the picture you put a link to it looks like hes got one big tooth. hehe.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home