Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Past Due

Current random thoughts:
1. My apartment smells gross like old tacos (I made them last night...garbage must go outside tonight)
2. I love that Christmas is coming! I love hearing the songs on the radio, I love shopping for presents. I just love this time of year. :) I was getting all nostalgic on the way to work today because "All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey was on. It just brings back Christmas memories at Whistle Stop. I still think that is one of my favorite places to be around the holidays. If I could, I'd go back and work there every Christmas. If any of the Whistle Stop crew reads this, I miss you guys and am thinking about you!
3. I have the best job in the world! As you all know from my last post, I officially work for the ACLU now. Good stuff. I started last Tuesday. I love the people I work with. Granted it's only my boss and an administrative assistant, but they're both great. Steve, my boss, is awesome. He even let us out at 3 instead of 5 today. Very nice.
4. I got the proofs back for my wedding pictures. Nearly all turned out great. Here's a small sampling:



Hmm...so apparently this is all that will fit in one post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home