Monday, August 01, 2005

Finished Knit Object #2!!

Hello! I have another tank top to show off!! Yippee!!! It's so exciting to knit things that you can actually wear!! :D What do you think??

Happy me:

And so you can see it a little better:


And if you're curious about the back:


The back lacing needs to be done up again and shortened I think. That's really the one downside to this top -- the lace-up back. I can't really do it myself, so I have to rely on Mike. He tries his best, but he's a boy. I'll have to learn how to put this on backwards and then twist it around the right way I think.

I'd like to make a shrug to match so that I can wear it a little into early fall.

Anyhow, what do you think? I'm pretty happy with it. It fits well and it's quite comfy. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! I like how you used two different colors... it looks nice that way- better than if it were all just green.
Speaking of crafts... once I get batteries for my camera, I'll have to take pictures of my finished pillow! :3 Only two more weeks...
~Laura

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home